If you are looking for a healthy and fit Sunday morning breakfast idea for your family, you are in a right place. Today I’m sharing with you one of my recent recipes for waffles that I made for my loved ones last Sunday. These protein wafflers are very easy to make, they look cute and taste incredibly good. You can have them for breakfast, lunch and even dinner!
Ingredients (for 1 waffle):
- 1 scoop of your favourite protein powder (any flavour, can be vegan one)
- 1 big mashed banana (1 egg if you’re not vegan)
- 60g almond flour (could be any flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk to consistency
- Turn on your waffle iron and let it heat up to desired temperature.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spray waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture into waffle maker.
- Let cook for roughly 4 minutes.
- Add topping of choice.
My favourite waffles are cashew butter, blueberries, strawberries and dark chocolate chips.