Recently, I have been drinking a lot of coffee, from single espresso to double chocolate soy latte. Testing different coffee combos made me come up with a very delicious recipe for a perfect summer drink: Iced Mocha Protein Latte. I drank it right before my workout and it turned to be a nice pre-workout meal.
- 1 mug of black coffee (cool it down for 30 minutes)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100 ml any plant milk
- 2 ice cubes
- In a blender, throw in all ingredients and mix till you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour ready drink into a glass with 1 extra ice cube.