Recently, I have been indulging in dried dates – my favourite spring and summer snack. I love having them when a Dutch weather gets worse and knowing their health advantages and benefits makes me feel even better!
Healthy benefits of dried dates:
- A great source of vitamin A, C, E, K, B2, B6, niacin and thiamin.
- Dried dates have iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous and copper.
- They are great source of iron.
- Rich calcium content to make sure your bones are strong.
- They are really low in fat and contain no cholesterol.
- Excellent anti-oxidant.
- They improves muscle strength.
- Great energy booster! They contain fructose and glucose that can keep you going throughout the day.
- Dried dates repair damaged skin cells and the vitamin A helps maintain the health of our skin.