I’m a real coffee lover. Hate espresso, but I love latte, especially chai tea latte. Recently, I came across a very easy recipe for this delicious drink. You can make it at home and enjoy it during evening.
- 8 cardamom seeds
- 8 cloves
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 cups whole/almond/soy milk
- 4 bags black tea
- Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag.
- Crush them all with a heavy skillet.
- Place the crushed spices in a medium saucepan, along with the cinnamon sticks, ginger, milk, and 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add the tea bags, cover, and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain into cups. To each cup, add 2 teaspoons sugar or more, to taste.