Perfect as a quick snack, post-workout meal or a sweet treat before your bedtime – these raw chocolate protein bars are not only quick to make, but they are also nutritious, delicious and easy to make.
What you need:
✔️100 g protein powder (vanilla)
✔️50 g oats
✔️50 g mixed nuts
✔️50 g cranberries and raisins
✔️60 g organic cocoa
✔️50 ml coconut milk
✔️1 tsp peanut butter
What to do:
1. Mix in a bowl: oats, protein powder, chopped dried fruits and nuts.
2. In a small pan heat up the milk, add cocoa powder and peanut butter.
3. Mix until the ingredients will combine.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ones and stir.
5. Knead them with your hand and form the bars.
6. When shaped, cool them and store in a fridge for at least 5 hours.