There are many pancake recipes on this blog: vegan, oatmeal protein pancakes or even 2-ingredient pancakes. Now it’s time for 100 calorie pancakes recipe. Great if you are trying to lose some weight without eliminating sweet desserts from your diet. Done and ready to consume in less than 15 minutes!
- 128 g oatmeal flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 230 ml almond/rice/coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 banana
- Mix flour, baking soda, and splenda in bowl.
- Mix milk, banana and vanilla in another bowl.
- Beat into dry mix roughly, so as to add more air to mix.
- Stir in cinnamon last.
- Fry pancakes on a hot pan.
- Sweeten with sugar free syrup and/or your favourite fruit ( I love blueberries & raspberries).