Although I am absolutely in love with my 2-ingredient pancakes, I have also tried a new recipe for oatmeal protein pancakes that are fluffy, not that chewy, sweet in moderation and healthy. What’s even more awesome, 1 pancake has only 43 calories! 🙂
You can serve them with fruits, cottage cheese, goji berries (any dried fruits of your choice), dark chocolate or honey.
- 1/3 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop (30 g) whey protein powder (any flavor)
- Whisk egg whites and add yogurt, mix well.
- Add oats.
- Preheat skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter depending and cook for a couple minutes until you see the edges turning brown and the batter on top cooking.
- Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
I usually put some Greek yogurt on top with shredded raw dark chocolate (90%) and sliced fruits. Real yum!