I love having healthy, easy and yummy pancakes for my breakfast. When I crave them and have no time, I make 2-ingredient pancakes topped with blueberries, cashews, goji berries and sprinkled with shredded coconut.
- 1 full sized banana
- 1 egg
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- a little oil for frying
- Blend the bananas and egg (and cinnamon if using) in a food processor or use to work to mash banana and stir it up with the egg.
- Heat a little oil in a non stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Spoon a third of the mixture onto the pan and wait until bubbles appear.
- Carefully turn over and cook on the other side (when bubbles appear on surface it means they are ready to turn over).
You can top the ready pancakes with goji berries, dried fruits, fresh fruits, spread them with peanut/almond/cashew butter and sprinkle with natural chocolate nibs or shredded coconut.
HEAVEN in your mouth!