I’m a busy person so my dinners have to be ready in 15-20 minutes. Somehow I manage to combine healthy with fast so in today’s post I’m sharing my 5 favourite dinner ideas you can use for making your meals nice, nutritious and quick!
1) Steamed broccoli + red pepper + onion + green peas + basil + steak = ready in 15 minutes
2) Fried chicken + couscous + salad (cucumber, rucola, lettuce, pepper, red onion) = ready in 20 minutes
3) Scrambled eggs with ham + toasted brown bread + cucumber and tomatoes = ready in 5 minutes
4) Smoked mackerel + couscous + dried tomatoes + sweetcorn + basil = ready in 10 minutes
5) Couscous + smoked salmon + red beans + lettuce + onion + tomatoes = ready in less than 10 minutes
Which one would be your favourite one? 🙂
18 thoughts on “5 Quick dinner ideas”
Quick and easy meals are my favorite! Love all these meal ideas, it’s lunch time right now and all of these sound delicious!
Great, Kelly. I’m so glad to hear that!
I love a quick meal. And I am always searching for new quick meals. So you know I am in love with this post.
Kay of Pure & Complex
These all sound wonderful, but I think the first with the steak is my absolute favorite. =) I, too, am always looking for dinners that can be put together in 30 minutes or less. This is the beginning of my very busy time of year with work, so for the next 5 months or so, I’m going to be making tons of quick meals like this!
Superb! I wish I could spend more time on my lunches and dinners, but I am way too busy!!
Yum yums!! But, how did you prepare the steak? Steam it with the broccoli?
Nope. I tried it using olive oil, 2:15 min each side.
I’m a sucker for fish, so I’d have to say number 4!! 😀
Quick dinners always make life so easier for weekdays! loved the post and quick cooking promise of all dishes, Agness!
WOW! Totally love this easy meal inspiration!!
Thanks, Jo! 🙂
Scrambled eggs is a go-to of mine as well! Especially when served with some avocado toast 🙂 Great ideas!
I love when meals can be made quickly yet still almost from scratch and totally healthy!! Love all these meal options though I am biased towards that fried chicken meal hehe!! Looks so good!
As a student, I also prefer easy and quick meals!