Sometimes when I don’t have much time to eat a proper post-workout meal, I often grab one of my magic balls that can be also used as a snack or even breakfast on the go.
- 200 g black sesame paste
- 12 large small dates that should be soaked in boiling water for approximately an hour
- 20 g goji berries
- 20 g rasins
- 2 tablespoons date syrop
- 1 1/2 tablespoon maca root powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Blend all the ingredients in a mixer.
- Form balls (12 large).
- Sprinkle your balls with shredded coconut.
- Put in the fridge overnight.
Enjoy fit freaks!