In the name of love for goji berries and oats, I came up with a very delicious recipe for raw goji berries and oats bars. They are made are made with oats, natural peanut butter, goji berries and dates, almond milk and pumpkin seeds. I love snacking on them when I am at work and I often make there as it takes only 20 minutes!
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1/5 cup goji berries
- 1/5 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/5 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs. almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/5 cup dark chocolate chips (if needed)
- Soak the dates and and goji berries in hot water for 15 minutes and let it drain.
- Mix the dates and goji berries with peanut butter, pumpkin seeds and oats in the food processor, and process until everything starts to stick together.
- Press the mixture into a loaf pan, but don’t forget to use a piece of parchment paper to prevent the mixture from sticking to hands.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the pan and cut and enjoy!
You can serve the bars with some honey and shredded coconut. From this recipe you will be able to make 8 pieces. These bars are easy to carry and quick to eat. I absolutely love how the sweetness of the dates mixes with the salty peanut butter, the savory goji berries and the crunchy pumpkin seeds. How about you?