In the name of love for goji berries and oats, I came up with a very delicious recipe for raw goji berries and oats bars. They are made are made with oats, natural peanut butter, goji berries and dates, almond milk and pumpkin seeds. I love snacking on them when I am at work and I often make there as it takes only 20 minutes!
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1/5 cup goji berries
- 1/5 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/5 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs. almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/5 cup dark chocolate chips (if needed)
- Soak the dates and and goji berries in hot water for 15 minutes and let it drain.
- Mix the dates and goji berries with peanut butter, pumpkin seeds and oats in the food processor, and process until everything starts to stick together.
- Press the mixture into a loaf pan, but don’t forget to use a piece of parchment paper to prevent the mixture from sticking to hands.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the pan and cut and enjoy!
You can serve the bars with some honey and shredded coconut. From this recipe you will be able to make 8 pieces. These bars are easy to carry and quick to eat. I absolutely love how the sweetness of the dates mixes with the salty peanut butter, the savory goji berries and the crunchy pumpkin seeds. How about you?
21 thoughts on “Goji berries & oats raw bars”
Ooh, these look awesome! I love homemade oat bars and granola bars + these look amazing. (BY the way, I forgot to make your overnight oats AGAIN last night! By the end of the evenings, after dinner is done and the kitchen is cleaned up, I’m so relaxed + mellow that I keep forgetting!)Tonight I’m going to remember for sure. =)
Thank you!! :*
I’ve never had goji berries before. The bars look simple to make and delicious!
You should definitely try them!!
Love how healthy and easy these bars are! 🙂 I love homemade oat bars!
Yes, they are!! 🙂
These look like a perfect breakfast or snack – delicious!
It is, indeed!
this sounds and looks awesome!
These look fabulous! Love the goji berries in here!
I’m the biggest fan of goji berries!! <3
These are way better than any storebought oat bar!
Agness, you know, I love goji berries in my salads! Making a raw bar sounds such a great idea! have to try this soon!
Goji berries are amazing, I love!
This sound delicious! I think you should get into mail order treats, Agness 🙂
I came across your blog while looking for some good food recipes and liked a lot. How amazing! I will keep an eye out for all your recipes 🙂
I’m glad to hear that! Thank you! :*
It was nice to go through your post. Thanks for sharing the recipe here. Keep up the good work.