I love stracciatella flavor so recently I was experimenting in the kitchen and I came up with a delicious recipe for stracciatella semolina! It tastes so much like the flavor of my childhood and it’s super healthy, of course :).
- 1 cup of goat milk
- 4 spoons of semolina
- table spoon of raw dark chocolate nibs
- Heat the goat milk in a pan.
- When it boils, add semolina and keep steering till it gets sticky.
- Add dark chocolate nibs and steer for 1 minutes.
- Place your semolina to a breakfast bowl.
- Wait 5 minutes so it cools down.
Bon appetite! If you liked my recipe, share it on Twitter or Instagram!